Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ip2004/p2 nortel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboy02

Technical User
Jun 17, 2008
US
I have a CS1000B and IP2004/P2 phones that regester to a main site. All IP2004 phones can't be heard when on hands free mode. All patches and firmware is current. Any ideals on what might cause this.

Sounds like you need HFA in the class of service for the phones to allow Handsfree. If you have HFD then you can make calls and hear then on the speaker but the mic wont work unless you have HFA.

all IP2004 phones are programed with HFA and after testing today found that a call from set to set in same location and a set to set at another office on the network on hands free works fine just when makeing a call that involes a T-1 is when I have the issue. The thing is that phones in other states that reg. to the main site all use the same routing/T-1 and only my site has the problem.

local and remote Roms mismatch. This happened after reinstall of software on both CPUs. I selected B from main menu and have replaced both CP cards. This is an old rls. Rls 25.30. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back