Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ip wireless 3626

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBublitz

IS-IT--Management
Apr 11, 2005
US
I have a 3626 ip phone on ext 3453. When I call that extension it auto covers to audix. DND is off, CF off, SAC isn't configured. The only way to get the phone to ring is dialing another extension 3713. The wireless phone isn't in a calling group or hunt group. I assume it's something easy but I can't find where this is setup.

Billy Bublitz
Integrity Windows and Doors

li usage extension 3453 to see what it belongs to if anything - could be bridged on something...

Then li usage extension 3713 and see what that belongs to...

Then if that fails list trace stat 3713 and call it to see how it gets to 3453...

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Looks like 3 buttons are setup as bridge extensions like you said. So I can go into station config and change that. Thanks for the help!

I'm new to definity so im learning as I go. Those are some neat commands ill need to add them to my list here.

One more question "list trace stat 3713" this command doesn't work in GEDI or ASA. It keeps saying to use emulation what is this? That command I assume traces calls and would be very helpful for trouble shooting so I want to figure it out.

Billy Bublitz
Integrity Windows and Doors

In ASA you have 2 tabs TASKS and TREE. Go to the TREE tab and higlight the site you want to work with, and press CNTRL-E. This will launch a Emulation Session. When you're at Terminal Type, type 4410 and this will put you in Emulation Mode...

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back