Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Trade with CUCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewismorgan

IS-IT--Management
Nov 22, 2010
GB
Has anybody had any experience of IP Trade with CUCM? What integration is supported between Cisco phones and IP Trade Turret and what levels of software does it integrate with on CUCM?

IP Trade has no direct presence in North America, Speakerbus iD808 trading turret; Compliant Certification with the CUCM 7.x and 8.x. Reduced operational footprint including cost, space requirement in back room and energy consumption from integrated turret and CUCM. Access to Power Trader feature set including, Shared lines, One-click collaboration, Single-number reach, Presence information, Rich-media interaction with clients, Secure mobility and Compliance. Synergy of Business Continuity between CUCM and trading turret

Many thanks for your feedback-I will take a look at the Speakerbus iD808 turret.

However, as per my original post, I am keen to find out what integration is supported between Cisco phones and the IP Trade Turret.

IP Trade turrets integrate to CUCM using SIP and are supported on CUCM version 5.0.4 onwards. They are tested and have clients on versions up to 8. They can also support CallManager Express and the turrets and private wires can also fail over to SRST if you use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back