Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP TO IP NON GATEWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mduseraly

Technical User
Sep 18, 2002
TR
Hello,
? improved the for Ericsson MD110 Telephone Exchange about from ip to ip voice record program.When the ip phones conversations from LAN to WAN and from ip phones to anolog or digital extention i can record the voice.Be cause UDP packages are passing from Gatekeeper.(ELU32)
However, which each other 2 ip telephone conversation in the same network(LAN), gatekeeper is going to absent or finish and i can not catch the UDP packages.
I would like to be from this subject, when the telephone conversation with from the ip to ip Gatekeeper is can not to absent and be always active and i want the all of voice records will pass by on gatekeeper.I know he this situation will under the capacity about gatekeeper but its necessary for voice recording.
Anyway have a any solution about this problem?i inspected the ALEX.In that place existing about “with gatekeeper and non-gatekeeper special features” but did not find the any order or set about this subjects more…

Best Regards…

Hi.
There is actually a way to do this with right telephones, software ,applicaion link and NICE recording.
We have tested it in a lab enviroment and it works.

There is some info about ths in Alex.

Only DBC 42x 02). It is possible to record voice calls to a central recording equipment from the vendor NICE. The environment must also contain Application Link to make it possible for the recording system to find out the IP address to the IP telephone when the telephone registers to the PBX.

The signalling between the recording system and the IP telephones is based on SIP, although the telephone is using the H.323 mode. The recording system sends an INVITE message to the telephone to inform about the IP address to where the voice packets shall be sent. A SIP ACK message orders the telephone to start forwarding the received and transmitted RTP streams to the logger.

The telephones to be recorded are defined in the recording system. It is the recording system that controls which telephones to record. The end-user cannot start and stop the recording with a function key on the telephone. If a telephone is defined in the recording systems, all the calls are recorded.

The telephone continues to forward the packets until a SIP BYE message is received from the recording system, or if the telephone is logged off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back