Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Softphone R3 v2 - Call Center Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

troubleman1

Technical User
Dec 15, 2004
US
I am testing the IP Softphone setup for a call center agent. I have the application working except one problem. Three buttons are grayed out. These feature buttons are Vu-display, After-call and Auto-in. I can enter the feature access codes in manually to get them to work, but I would like to have the agent use the buttons I programmed. According to the limited resource material that I have the only explaination that I can find is that "the menu or action item list is disabled." Does anyone know how to enable these features?

Current setup
Phone model: 6424
PBX Version: R10i

the Avaya IP softphone was not meant for use with call center agent workmodes eg. aux; auto-in; acw; etc. The IP agent was but is more expensive per license. I have implemented the IP softphone in a callcenter and what I did was I added the actual feature auto-in on a button and the next button down i programmed the FAC and relabeled the buttons to show that the one button is indication and the other is to activate the feature. I am not aware ofthe action list ... if someone does know how to enable them please let us all know how to. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back