Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office SE 11.1 SP3 with Enghouse/Zeacom Call center

digital12188

Technical User
Oct 5, 2004
US
P Office SE 11.1 SP3 with Enghouse/Zeacom Call center. I have a customer with Enghouse Call Center. It uses a SIP trunk with ARS atter to connect to Enghouse primary CC server. That works fine
Customer wants a redundant SIP trunk to a Enghouse backup CC server. I have programmed another identical SIP trunk ( except line grp) to the Enghouse Backup CC server. I am using ARS patterns to fail over from Primary Enghouse CC to Secondary Enghouse server.
When we test the back up. I an getting a 404 not found error (Unallocated number ). I can see the call make it across the backup trunk and I get one of the greeting from Enghouse CC but call does not ring agent.
I have a ticket open with Avaya but, wanted to see if anyone uses enghouse and has this set up and working. Or maybe some idea what I can look at.
the Wireshark and monitor logs are not clear. it look like the 404 is come from Enghouse but, not sure how that is possible if the Programming is the same for both trunks.

any help

You have to check the logs at Enghouse as this is the system that sends the 404 message.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back