Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ip office r6 / r7 voiceflex sip configuration 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilMH

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2011
GB
can anybody supply an example configuration for Voiceflex sip trunk for ipo r6 or r7?

kind regards

no, ring voiceflex

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

Hi NeilMH

I have got voiceflex working on R7 and have had it working on R6,R7

What do you need to know

I would like to know the SIP line configuration, as I have configured it, but Voiceflex seem to think that the IPO is not passing authentication username / password when it is challenged during registration or call setup resulting in a 401 unauthorised message back from Voiceflex! I would be greatful if you would tell me all the credentials required when creating the SIP line type. A copy of config would be sufficient, perhaps with the auth password removed so that it would be impossible to abuse somebody elses SIP trunk!

kind regards

Hi

I have VF SIP set up on my Office PBX.

Set your SIP trunks in "SIP credentials" with the username and Auth name as the SIP username, contact = sip.voiceflex.com, password and tick the registration. Only one trunk needs to be registered on one account.

Set your SIP URI's

"Local URI" = User Credentials User Name
"Contact" = User Credentials User Name
"Display name" - User Credentials User Name
"PAI" = None
"Registration" = Set to registered SIP Account
Set your incoming and outgoing line groups

Then set your DDI SIP URI

Add another channel in SIP URI and set the following

"Local URI" = *
"Contact" = *
"Display name" - *
"PAI" = None
"Registration" = Set to registered SIP Account
Set your incoming and outgoing line groups

You can then set your DDI Number in incoming call route, make sure VF are sending 6 digits and program accordingly

I hope this helps

APSS
PASMI

Aastra Accredited Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back