Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office ADS Licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

smrikard

Technical User
Nov 23, 2013
US
Good Morning,

I have learned a lot from the members of this forum, so I decided to reach out. I've noticed several posts where people with ADS access have been able to look up old license keys for IP Office. If still possible, I'd appreciate the help. I decided to purchase an old IP Office system and some phones. First, to increase my chances of actually getting one with licenses, I purchased two IP Office 500v2 units from eBay that included the SD cards. I also purchased a variety of phones including digital, and IP phones. So far, I've learned a lot from reading and research. I know the digitals do not require licenses, and the IP phones require end point licenses. I know I can get end point licenses with a VCM32v1 card. Unfortunately, neither of the units had license keys in the config file, nor in the config located in the /backup folder. The systems were both defaulted. Here is what I ended up with....

IP Office 500v2 with combo card, SD card# 1380390221 running version 7.0(36) - Requires no license for basic factuality at this release, with two simultaneous channels to embedded voicemail.
IP Office 500v2 with two combo cards, SD card# 1361679392 running version 8.1(63).

Both systems were defaulted with no license keys. I'm hoping there were maybe some licenses available for these, maybe even a SIP trunk license. Anyone with access to ADS, could you look up any available keys, I'd really appreciate the help.

Sean

I looked up both Host ID
Couldn't find any records on either.
Avaya doesn't allow anyone to pull records for systems not authorized to the business partner of record.
i.e. If I take on a new customer I have to send out an LOA to get approval from the end customer.

Another issue is, some of these older system may not be registered at all. This requires the BP to register that system.

IPOTS, thank you very much for trying. Maybe someone else will have the proper access.

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back