Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Add prefix on call log so we can call out from call history help plz 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbb1234

IS-IT--Management
Dec 2, 2021
US
Hello and thank you for your help. I see so many versions of how to do this but many are older and no longer apply. I am on 11.1.3 and when when I go into my phones' history it shows the correct phone number but I can not call out because the needed prefix of 9 is not in the call history to call out. I really do not want to "change" how the system work but simplys add the 9 into the phones' call log. So whaaht are my options? Thank you.

Don't do it. Enter the modern world and allow the system to make calls without needing a prefix.

A lot will depend on your system configuration. But it it has the default 9N/N system short code routing to ARS 50, you can also add a ?/N system short code routing to the same ARS and it will catch the numbers when dialed with or without a 9 prefix (so easy on the users who might still dial 9 out of habit).

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back