Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office 7.0 Partner Edition Visual Voice issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbfd731

Vendor
Feb 10, 2010
US
Im working with 1416 sets

Visual voice will activate and I can record a greeting change a password through visual voice. It will even show how many messages on a user extension. It will just not play the message when the select button is pressed. Is there any reason why it would not, I can't think of any other the theres a problem with this embedded voicemail

If i dial the 777 code and check through the audio side of the set it works fine.

Is this on all phones and has it always behaved this way? You should narrow the problem by being more descriptive in the issue.

i have the same problem on allstaions new v7 (12) all stations nwe systemstraight out of the box. have upgraded to (23)this has not resolvedthe problem. I have had this problem 1 other time with 7(7)this was resolved by an upgrade.have installed several other systems with no problem.

i have the same issue with 7(23)

all my phones (1416 type)

Visual voice will activate and I can record a greeting change a password through visual voice. It will even show how many messages on a user extension. It will just not play the message when the select button is pressed

same issue, need help.
Thank you

I figured it out
All the phones were sitting up vertical I changed it to horizontal position. It must be a switch hook issue. Don't ask me why but if you put them horizontal it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back