Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ip offcie connected with H.323 to LG-Nortel, LG users can't use the T1 isdn coneceted to the IPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuvami

Programmer
Feb 4, 2008
US
Hi I have an Ip Office R9 (IPO)connected via H.323 trunks to LG-Nortel, the calls between them are working extension to extension. The problem that I have is that the users form the LG need to make call using the T1 connected to the Ip Office but the user received a disconnected tone, I made the test using an analogue trunk and the call works, any suggestions?

Thanks
Yuvami

Should be a simple case of routing inbound calls off the h323 trunk back out the ISDN

ACSS - SME
General Geek

Yes I know, I'm not sure is the IPO is waiting to "see"an extension, but if the call comes from a Ip trunk....is like a Tandem. I'm not sure if the trunk-trunk connection is permited at the T1, or how can I set up it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back