Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Driver & Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

raxe

Programmer
Oct 22, 2009
ES
Hi, I am trying to use the IP Driver & Server tool and when I try to complile the initial DLL, I got this message:

Unresolved External _16class_descriptor__FieldName@FUi in FILEUTIL.OBJ

I tried using diferent examples y starting a new one from scratch. How can I Resolve This?

Thank's

Hi,

I think it is unable to resolve the function Filename since a LIB or DLL is missing. Check out the C60EE.red or C60PE.red in the \Clarion6\Bin folder to see if it is set up properly. There seems to be no file called FileUtil.* in the standard C6 installation. Maybe it's a 3rd party file.

Regards

Hi, thank's for your reply.

I have clarion 4, 5.5 and 6, I look thru all of then for a file "FileUtil.*" but did't find it. Also did check for FieldName on the APP.Lib file, and is not there. I asked softvelocity and got no answer.
Still working on it.

Hi!

Did you check the generated source CLW/INC/MAP/EXP to see if FILEUTIL is referenced? Also, check the Project settings to see if FILEUTIL.lib is being linked in.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back