Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Deskphone and One-X Communicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

beest

Technical User
Sep 10, 2002
GB
Hi All,

i have a problem registering my one-x communicator 5.1 sp1 to my extension number via my computer (road warrior) or sharing my ip deskphone.

if my extension is registered and i try to setup my roadwarrior i get denial event 1934 IP RRJ-Ext already reg. what is right, but with ip softphone R6 the station will be logged off.

with sharing my deskphone one-x communicator is still waiting. if i look in list reg, i can see the one-x communicator but i don't get a tcp socket.

can somebody help me out?

Haven't had no problems with ip softphone R6 at all. so whats the differents with One-X Communicator.

thanks

I seem to remember that you should remove any IP softphone versions you might have before you install One-X communicator.

If you're using One-x communicator with your deskphone, you should make sure that your phone is set as Softphone "Y" on the first page of the station definition.

Carpe dialem! (Seize the line!)

Thanks for your reply dufus.

but Softphone = Y,

strange thing is that if i logoff the extension manualy. so the extension is unregistered. i can login with the Communicator in roadwarrior and telecommuter mode. but is my ip hardphone is registered, roadwarrior, telecommuter an shared extension doesn't work any more.

Greatz,

Beest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back