Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

aramirez148

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
US
Trying to get opinions for the best IP Consoles out there. :)
I am looking for the best compatible IP console(s) for a CS1000M on version 5.5 (soon to be 7.6) and would appreciate any opinios you can offer from everyone's experiences.

Also,

can anyone recommend an replacement for Amtelco PBX/Infinity? We are exploring Amcom but would like to see more options/solutions that are available.

Thanks in advance!!

Andy Ramirez
NNCSS BCM 3.0

What thaaa????

When you price them out, upgrading Amtelco is going to look pretty competitive. 7.6 is fully compatible with Amtelco since it is just analog and digital TNs to make it go.

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

We have an attendant console that work with CS1000 version 5.5 and 7.6. You can take a look at our website: We emulate a 2050 softphone using the unistim protocol. You only need an IP phone license to make it work. Don't hesitate to call us if you need more informations.

We have (2) QSIG PRI(s) connecting our CS1000E Rel 5.5 to our Amtelco Infinity 5.5.

We have to provide many services that the Infinity is very efficient at handling.
We are an after hours answering service, we process fire and security alarms, overhead announcements, 911 documentation, archive account messages and/or voice recordings, fax server, etc.

I like our Infinity product, for our needs anyway.

I've installed the Smile 3 IP console from Quentris, it worked great, uses 2 IP licences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back