Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Agent V2 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodyk

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2001
US
Help. I have a Definity G3si V9 and am trying to use IP Agent V2 in Telecommuter mode. I already have this working for 3 agents, but am having trouble with the 4th one. It's not a RTU issue. The user can login to the Definity with no problems, but when they go to Agent Login, the phone rings as it should, but they don't get confirmation tone. Instead, they hear 4-11 digits being outpulsed into their ear, followed by wave-off tone. It's not the software, because I asked the agent to put in my phone number, and the login goes through fine and I hear confirmation tone. I figured it must have something to do with the ARS on the switch, but it's the same route pattern for both calls. Avaya has already sent it up to Tier 3, but I figured you guys are usually smarter than them anyway. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back