Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ip address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asterixx

Technical User
Feb 19, 2018
RO
Hi,
I want to change IP address on CPU3000!
Can I use Bootp setup ?

Dear All Helpers

Sorry for bothering you

i'm a new @ NEC-Sopho
I've NEC-SV9100 connected to Sopho iS3000 using 2xPRI GCD-PTRA 4 wire Tied Line Trunk with 60 B-Channel
NEC-SV9100 has internal extensions of 4xxx and the Sopho has Analog Extensions [1xxx, 2xxx, 3xxx, and 5xxx] also has 34 PSTN Lines
when i dial from 4444 to 1602 the call established but when i tried to call from 1602 to 4444 i got busy tone coz there is no route configured for 4xxx on Sopho
how can i configure Sopho to know the IP Phone extensions on NEC-SV9100

i need OM command for this

also i need the IP Phones to dial 9 trunk access code on NEC then the NEC-SV9100 directly pickup any of the 34 PSTN lines on Sopho so i can establish external call from NEC IP Phones
i configure ARS and F-Route on NEC but when i dial 9 i hear another tone then i dial any mobile number i got on my NEC IP Phone Screen Line 001 then i hear silence only

i need OM command for this

Regards,
Ahmad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back