Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP 1230 POE with Binaural headset using HL10 lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltodd

Technical User
Aug 14, 2008
US
CS1000E SIP Nortel/Avaya.
I have one person in an ACD queue of 8 that started getting logged out multiple times throughout the day. We replaced the phone with another, the patch cords to the switch, and the switch port. Then we used a new jack port at the desk and patched to another switch port. We also outed the phone just in case there was a glitch in the system. We rebuilt the phone and even tried a new Agent ID. The phone works normally in both jacks except for the random logout of the ACD queue. I went to the phone in person today. I actually thought it might me the HOML Yes setting or the headset issue I read in other posts. But when I actually stepped in front of the phone, I pressed the "Headset Answer Button" on the side of the headset, the lifter went up and the screen went blank immediately, then 3 seconds later showed as if it was just booting back into the NODE and TN and of course shows "Logged Out" status. (Not a full boot) it only takes it off line for a few seconds but enough to log out of the ACD queue. This is very weird with two different phones, jacks, wires, and data ports, outed and rebuilt phone, and new agent id and fresh programming.[sadeyes]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back