Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP 1140 and IP 2007 programming question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizkitchris

Technical User
Jan 7, 2005
US
In the NTP's is says the 1140 and 2007 support the redial and callers list. However the clt and rlt codes only work on the 39xx series.

Does anyone know the key numbers and mnemonic for these features?

For IP Phones, the "Personal Directory, Callers List, and Redial List" functionality is provided by an IP Phone Application Server which runs on a Signaling Server. Have a look at the IP Line NTP.

Once it is configured properly, it is accessed by hitting the "Directory" key on the IP Phone as well as appearing on the softkeys.

gwebster, you're referring to the XAS aren't you?

No this is a function of the signalling server that is configured in element manager.

i think its called PCDL (Personal Callers Dir List) & is prog vie ele man & sits on the Sig Ser. How many IP sets do you have as past a certain number it is recomended the you support this functionallity on its own server

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

i have a signaling server and I have about 10 IP phones.

Do I have to have the application server also?

No you do not. The application server or XAS has to do with the expand key on the I2004. I don't remember what it is on the others. The application server performs other functions such as visual voicemail, Sync with active directory and paging over IP set speakers among others.

If you have RLS 4.xx or higher 3.0 and lower don't support it.
You have to setup the IP address on the SIG server as 'gwebster, tnphoneman and phones1' mention above. Once setup then you can disable/enable per phone in the phones config( one of the options on the phone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back