Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

iOS - iPhone - Data Usage over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjv1611

Jul 9, 2003
US
I guess I got spoiled by the Android data usage information, especially with Republic Wireless. I can see per billing cycle how much data I've used, and it goes back a ways.

On my work iPhone 7 running iOS 10, I cannot see what data is used when. It's just a running bucket until I reset it and start again. Is there any app out there that will take the existing data on my phone and show me the usage over time? Right now I see usage from July 25th on through December 7th, that's QUITE a bucket of time for the data. It's not high usage for the total time, but I'd like to keep track and know if any particular app is using more or less data over time. I'd rather be sure I'm managing my data rather than getting a phone call as some others have, where the VP asks me why I'm using so much data. [smile]

Information is power, and with this one I feel powerless unless I can find a better way to see the data.

I have downloaded My Data Manager, a well reviewed iOS app, but noticed after I installed it that it did not go back and look through my existing data, but only wants to track future data. I'd LOVE to find something to work with the 4+ months of data I have on the phone right now.

Thanks for any suggestions.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back