Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Invoking java stored procedure from db2 data warehouse center.Pl. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamgk

Programmer
Jul 31, 2001
US
Hello Techies,
I need a certain input on how to invoke a java stored procedure from the data ware house center in db2. I'll write down the steps I did and the place I got stuck.

1. I created a java stored procedure using IBM DB2 Stored procedure builder. Executed successfully
2. Created a warehouse target in data ware house center which uses the same database as that of the stored procedure.
3. I created a user defined transformer and spefied the type as DB2 Stored Procedure
4. Given the name of stored procedure as Administrator.Procedure1 (What will be the fully quailifed name here?)
5. Selected the target as what I have created in step 2 and saved the user defined transformer.
6. Defined a new process and inserted the user defined transformer step in it.
7. Checked the properties to see the agent site is missing. Also created data ware house source and the targets along with the step and linked with data flow. Still I found the agent site missing. But the data warehouse target had the agent site listed in its properties.
Because of this I could not able to proceed with promoting the step to the test mode. If any one of you had come across this problem and solved it, I will be very thankful if you can send me the solution. Any pros/cons/suggestions/comments are much appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards
GK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back