Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Invoice Total to Print only on last page at same position

Status
Not open for further replies.

toptech

Programmer
Apr 12, 2001
US
Hi There.

I have created a report to print an invoice.

However, I need to be able to print the invoice totals always in the same postion at the bottom of the invoice.(The invoice footer perhaps)
If it goes over to second page, it should only print totals on bottom second page.

These are being printed on pre-printed Invoice forms.

Has anyone out there done this?

It would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Top Tech Systems

If you help 3 people and each one of those help 3 other people and so on, imagine all the people being helped.

Hi,

Maybe it's just me, but I hate to HUNT for the nugget. Page subtotals and the "bottom line" at the bottom, (last page) is a throwback to the old pencil, paper and adding machine methods. Kinda made sense, then. IMHO, it makes no sense now, when you can put all the summaries at the TOP, in the Front Row, so to speak.

No Hunting Required!

Just my 2 cents.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my old subtlety...
for a NUANCE![tongue][/sub]

Skip.

not sure what you mean by putting it at the top.

However, my client is old school and is pushing me to duplicate what he had on old system.

As we always say, "He who pays the bills, gets what he wants".

Jeff

Top Tech Systems

If you help 3 people and each one of those help 3 other people and so on, imagine all the people being helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back