Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inventory Valuation Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasanga01

IS-IT--Management
Oct 20, 2010
US
I am trying to write a report in MAS90 V4.3 where I can see the Inventory valuation for a given date and time (if possible). I am not sure which tables I need to associate to get this done any help?

That is NOT going to be an easy report as you would need to use the IM5 file which normally has a LOT of records. Going to be a slow report but can be done. Now there is a file, the IMM, that shows the beginning balance and average cost for each month and year so you could in theory do it for the beginning of any month but because it uses the average cost you will be close but not exact.

Visit Sage's Online Community

Thank you. I do see a report called I/M Trail Balance Report. in this report I can get the valuation for a past date. the only thing is that it give information for Inv on hand = 0. does anyone know the name of this report so I can open it and modify.

I dont see anywhere where I can select not to include 0 qty hand in the trial balance report. now i do see this in the valuation report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back