Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Invalid Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

delcom5

IS-IT--Management
Nov 20, 2003
US
Hi,
I am trying to run an update to macola. When I login as the supervisor I get 'Invalid Password'. Is there any way I can change this password in SQL Server?

Thanks.

Im new to all of this however if I am not mistaken....

There are two users for every user if this makes sence. One is the is USERNAME and the other is USERNAME_SQL.

The USERNAME_SQL is used for internal auth my macola and is an encrypted/hashed version of the USERNAME password.

So this is not what you asked I know, but execute caution here...... Word of advice.

DATE

I can recover your supervisor password (or any other Macola password for that matter). However before I would do this, I would perform some due diligence to see who you are, make sure oyu are using a licensed copy of the software, and make sure that top management has approved of such actions.

Email me if you are interested in this.

dgilsdorf@trianglepartners.com

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Exact Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back