Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

invalid credentails mycallpilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonetech2012

Vendor
May 18, 2012
US
Users are getting invalid credentails error after putting in login info. Checking the configure on mycallpilot comes back with an error that the server is offline or IMAP is not running. The server is online and I do not have any issues with the IMAP running on the Callpilot 2008 server.
I try to run the CPtrace but the screen is blank. Do I need to fill in info on the CtraceTweak screen? Any other ideas of what this could be? It was always working.

I've found this old record for Call Pilot 2

Problem
Cannot access email's through MY call Pilot.

Answer
check the customers email server is configured with IMAP enabled.
When trying to set up mailbox links on my call pilot remember to confirm the customers mail server is IMAP enabled. if not you will be unable to retrieve mail.

E-mail clients connect to servers on a specific port. When you configure
e-mail clients, the port number must match the port number defined on the
CallPilot server. The default port for each server depends on whether you
are using SSL encryption.

Protocol Unencrypted SSL encrypted
HTTP 80 443
IMAP 143 993
SMTP 25# 465*
LDAP 389 636
FTP 21

#. Port 25 is the mandatory setting. No other values can be used.
*.Port 465 is the mandatory setting. No other values can be used.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website =

We removed the SSL connection from the mycallpilot settings, and it is now working. Again, this has always been working, why would I have to remove a setting on callpilot that has been in use for years in order for it to work now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back