Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Invalid bookmark error

Status
Not open for further replies.

modalman

Programmer
Feb 14, 2001
GB
Hi. I have written a bunch of asp's to manage an Access database. It has been working fine until I had an 'Unrecognized database format' error appear on the webpage. After this the database becomes corrupt and unusable.
Upon investigation using a back up database it seems that a loop that inserts records one after another is the problem. When I run this loop the records show as #Error in each field.
However upon further investigation I get the same problem when manually adding records to the table when in Access. Each time I enter values for record 2006 then records 1147,2001 to 2005 show as #Errors. Bizarre!! And I get an 'Invalid Bookmark' error that keeps popping up after the errors appear.
Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.
Modalman

ASCII silly question, get a silly ANSI

type both one at a time "Unrecognized database format" and "Invalid Bookmark" here

it may give you and idea

buffalo.gif height="65" width="35"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back