Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inuity LX - Web Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

pieta

Technical User
Nov 29, 2002
EU
I m trying to access Intuity LX via WWW. It shows login screen, but when I submit it, it tries to connect to IP address, which isn't assigned to Intuity, and it fails of course. Any hints, what can be a cause?

I've had simular problems, however you can dial in using the "vm" account with the old Terranova and you don't have to deal with the web interface.

when you access it over the web, use the ip address not the name.

Well, I was using the ip address. But...
When I submit login screen (with proper login/password) brower tries to connect to ip which isn't assigned to Intuity. It looks like an error in login page.
Using 'vm' account isn't the solution, because access to audix application is not enough.

If you are using W2k or WinNT edit your hosts file and add the IP-address of the Intuity and the name you want to give it.
You can find the file in C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc

Hope this helps

John

Hi Pieta

you need to escalte this to Avaya. A patch needs to be installed by Avaya. I had the same problem for 3 Intuity Audix LX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back