Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity/S8700 and IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phonia

Programmer
Sep 13, 2002
US
I've got multiple IP Office locations getting their voicemail services from an Intuity Audix off an S8700. The problem is with integration -- most of the IP Offices integrate successfully (playing the personal greeting), others get the "Welcome to Audix" prompt.

One of the possibilities we've been researching has been with regard to switch number in the subscriber data, but so far we haven't figured out what might be missing.

What settings should I verify, both in the Intuity and the Definity? We're pretty sure that we've exhausted all options in the IP Office.

Thanks all...

Phonia
Telecom Goddess

Does the "switch number in the subscriber data" match the data for each individual telephone system?

Da-vi'do
P.S. For the best response to a question, read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Please answer all questions so that I may have the info to assist you. Leaving a post on how you fixed the problem will also be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back