Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity LX and ASA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralexz

Vendor
Jan 14, 2004
US
Just set up a new Intuity LX. Trying to access it thru our network. Can open the web interface using internet explorer and can get logged in. When trying to access the traditional audix command line interface I receive an error to the effect that the name "intuity" not found or something to that affect. Same type of message occurs after connecting with web browser and then trying to access via ASA.

What am I doing wrong???

H E L P !!!!

If this is a r1.1 LX call your business partner or Avaya dealer. There are some patches that need to be loaded.

We are the BP. The patches solved a number of wild and flakey problems including not being able to access via web browser from my laptop.

Still haven't been able to get there with ASA

Thanks for the thoughts

When an Avaya BP installed my Intuity they just kind of left me sitting there to figure out how to access it from a browser on my lan.

The first issue that I had was when I tried to connect I got some sort of SSL gripe I believe. What I did to fix it was add the hostname of the Intuity to my hosts file in Windows.

If you dont know what a hosts file is, its in c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc open the file in notepad and make the entry (assume your Intuity is intuity.company.com) intuity.company.com x.x.x.x where x.x.x.x is the IP of the Intuity.

#Definity on Efnet

Unfortunitly Intuity Audix LX 1.1 is web interface only. I was told this directly from Avaya. I don’t like it either, but after a while you get used to it

Sorry, didnt read the question all the way. Yes, dmoore is right, that was the same thing that my Avaya BP tech told me as well. I know, it really sucks.

#Definity on Efnet

You can access the Intuity Audix LX via ASA as well. Make sure the VM password is set up on the web browser. The use ASA to login directly using the VM login and password. Tha should get you straight into the Audix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back