Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix SA password

Status
Not open for further replies.

indys28

IS-IT--Management
Sep 4, 2003
US
Hi guys. I'm having an issue trying to find the SA password for my Intuity Audix on a Definity system. Does anyone know how to recover the password WITHOUT having to call Avaya Tech Support and being charged $130?? Thanks in advance for the guru-advice..
indys

Nope. You're stuck with paying Avaya.

Susan
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

Yeah. I just reviewed previous posts on the same subject, and all point to calling Avaya. That's gonna sting. Thanks for the reply, though.

Some people have said that they have recovered passwords by taking out the hard drive and installing it in another unix machine, but this violates your license agreement. Just easier to call Avaya. If the loss of the password was caused by a upgrade erasing the password then Avaya should and sometimes does reset it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back