Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix - retrict users from forwarding calls to Auto ATTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpieper

IS-IT--Management
May 11, 2004
US
Is there anyway to program Audix so that users are not allowed to Forward calls to an Auto Attendant mailbox.
Have had issues where important messages come into an end users mailbox - and then they forward the message to the Auto Attendant mailbox, which is never checked for messages.
Wanted to know if there is a way to restrict any user from forwarding messages to this mailbox - or set up so mailbox does not take messages at all?

I'm sure this could be done by changing all of the auto-attd's to a different community number. Then use "ch sys send" to deny the default community from being able to send to the auto-attd community. Kinda sounds more like a people problem to me though.

-CL

lopes1211 is correct.

The way I would handle that is to move the auto attendant to another community and restrict the standard community from access to that community id.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back