Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix Question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjatwood

Technical User
Jul 5, 2007
US
Hi - I have a Definity telephone system and an Intuity Audix voicemail. I have a secretary, x3115, with extensions of the two people she supports, x3121 & x3112, on her phone. A couple of years ago we decided that any callers for the two bosses, on rna & busy, would forward to the secretary's voicemail box. I had to delete the voicemail for 3121 & 3112 but on both stations they forward to the standard cover path for voicemail. The vm subscriber profile for 3115 is not any different than the other subscriber profiles. This secretary will be supporting a third person, x3128, and we want his calls forward to voicemail for x3115 like the others. I can't recall why this works and how to set up the same application for 3128. I sure could use some imput into how I did this two years ago. Help.

probably "change auto-att routing" in audix sends 3121 calls to mb 3115.

-CL

Thank you so much, lopes 1211, that was the missing step. Have a great holiday season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back