Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix over c-lan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesmathews

Technical User
Nov 7, 2001
HK
Hello All,
I was hoping someone could help shed some light on a small problem i am haveing trying to configure an Intuity Audix over c-lan to connect to a Definty.
The definty (SI) is currently R7 and i have set the switch up as normal, ie, ethernet data module-on port 17,set up a processor channel etc but the link will not start, when you display link 2, it says that it is connected but there are no active channels.
The thing that i cant understand, is that when you use the command ping ip....i am getting good responce times from the switch to the Audix, but from the Audix to the switch i am getting 100% packet loss.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to add the ethernet data module. If you don't the link will no come up, so it looks like you need to add it.

Hope this helps

Chris

Hi,

I had the exact same problem and it was a real bugger, it asks for the extension again for you to leave a message and when you monitor the ports it comes up as .cim?

I guess this is a new install? Try double-checking all channels are set as the DNIS_SVC service & that all of the extensions in the hunt are mapped to the channels correctly.

Also, it's worth going into the port monitor and dialling the hunt, go through the 32/64 or whatever number of members you've got and seeing what each individual channel comes up as i.e. .cim, dnis or whatever.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Hi, I have been able to finally start the link, I found the problem was actually an eror in the way the node-names were set up.

thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back