Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix LX 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2938

Programmer
Dec 16, 2010
US
Just had an LX crash so rebuilt from scratch, everything is working ok EXCEPT after I log in to their network from the modem I have to launch a web page session to Audix, I can get to everything except for messaging, the java applet does not load and I get an error message of Class Not Found Exception de.mud.jta.Applet. If I am on site at the server itself it works, just not remotely. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

might need a virtual machine to emulate windows xp. then run the audix inside that

how is that gonna solve a java issue

Try going into the Java control panel and on the advanced tab under security uncheck use TLS

I do not see that option under java security

Running the Java client from the Audix UI can be a serious pain in the ass from modern Java; there has to be a security exception made for it, and you have to dive through the Java configuration files to do it.

So long as you have a terminal emulator that supports the function keys, it's much more efficient to do exactly what the Java client was trying to do; log in with an SSH client, and type (if I remember correctly - let me know if it doesn't work) 'exec Fc'. This should get you to the Audix GUI with no headaches or old virtual machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back