Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix hard drive format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sptitz

Vendor
Jan 20, 2006
US
I have an Intuity Audix MAP100p Rel.5, with a bad hard drive, Comm Code 700396690. This drive is not available through Avaya Direct. I have verified with Avaya tier 3 support that it is the correct Comm Code. My boss is escalating with Avaya but in the mean time does anyone know how those drives are formatted? The same IBM drive is available on Ebay, but would I have a format issue?

Any matching harddrive that has been low-level formatted and tested should be usable when reloading the machine. I am assuming that your machine has a RAID array of 3 to 5 drives. You will need access to the MAP-100 Maintenance DOCs for drive replacement. You May need the CD's for your load and of course (hopefully) a current Backup tape.
The format is UNIX and that is an option/requirement if you need to reload the software from Scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back