Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity & SPM 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thephonelady

Vendor
Feb 27, 2004
US
Hi- I have a customer with Intuity Audix with SPM. It seems lately the SPM seems to be locked up so when you select switch admin the SPM window comes up but you don't get the menu for admin. If I unplug the cable from the admin port on the Legend & plug it bk in & try to get into SPM it works but eventually locks up again. I remember when I was with Avaya this happening & the Intuity box usually needed some kind of a patch from tier 3. Any suggestions??? Thanks!!

You're right about the patch, though the last time I had it done was 5-6 years ago. As I recall, when it was 'hung-up', you could also dial '*10' to knock it down. An alternative might be to go from the merlin to the audix via Pass Thru (printer type= ams) rather than audix to merlin.

franke

Thanks for your response- I told my cust to try the *10 & if it doesn't work I may have to load winspm on a pc there.
Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back