Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Access Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vurk4

MIS
Aug 13, 2001
US
Hello all, hoping someone could help with this. We took over a system and were never provided full access, only user... Now someone onsite attempted to change the password, but the new password didn't take, and the old password no longer works!

We once had contact with a guy that was willing to go in and grant us full access, but con't seem to locate him anymore. Anyone know a way to reset the password without full system access?

Anyone know a way to get full system access?

I know we can't talk about passwords here so if someone could PM or email me that would be great.

This particular system has auditing that seems to use up resources to the point of instability, then we have issues until we clear the log, which is a problem when we CAN'T LOG IN!

p.s. already tried the usual mac n cheese brand, you know, the macaroni used to make crafts out of [wink]

have you tried to log in as craft with the default craft password, maybe you might get lucky

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm

Thanks smokinjoe, but I tried the ones I know, unless there is more than the 2 I've known to work in the past.

Bob, you can reach me @gmail.com binthe920@ Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back