Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

intrusion tone on MX-One 6.3 SP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

miranpiscanc1

Technical User
Nov 30, 2013
IT
Hello everyone,

what is the command to deactivate the intrusion tone on MX-One 6.3 SP1
I tried to put parnum = 100, parval = 0 or 8 but the tone remains.
Thank you

Miran Piscanc

MX-One 6.3 SP1 I have not tried,
and its library I do not have,
but i remember that in ВС11
PARVAL=4 is Removal of intrusion tone

Hi miranpiscanc1,
I have looked at docs for version 5 (don't have 6.3) and parval=4 as suggested by BlAle, enables intrusion tone, not disable it.

Parval=0 should turn off all warning tones so it is good one to test. Please forgive me if I am stating the obvious but when you say that setting zero does not work, were you setting up a new test call or were you expecting the ASPAC command to switch it off on an established call?

The value of "multi party tone control" is only used at the establishment of a multi-party call and will NOT affect an already established call.
Good luck, himdp.

Thanks for the reply.
Maybe I'm misinterpreting the tone, because setting the 0, I no longer have the tone of the conference, and probably also the tone of inclusion.
let me explain it better. I activated the call recorder with a third party using the CTI license. When the call is made and the recorder is activated, the other party hears a tone every 15 seconds. I thought it was inclusion, but evidently it is not. What high tones can you disable? Is there a list of all the MX-One tones?
Thanks for your help.
Miran

Miran Piscanc

What type of phone are you using?
If you use the active recording feature on 67-68-69xx series, you can disable this tone from the phone configuration files

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

I suppose you have a webserver where the phones are picking up their config file?

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back