Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

InTouch Scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLogan

Programmer
May 2, 2001
US
I'm setting up a pretty comprehensive Wonderware project that I plan on using as a template for all projects in the future (so it's obviously important that I get things set up right the first time).

Anyone know exactly how I can use some controls from other sources? No offense to those of you who love WonderWare, but the listboxes and textboxes are hard to work with. Would love to use a TextBox or ListBox or Label from VB6.

I haven't tried it yet, but there seems to be some ActiveX support. Anyone got any ideas?

You can use activex with intouch. I have done it in the past. I have used the microsoft text box,listbox and image control. The only problem is they don't have all the functionality as they do in a vb. Intouch in great software but there are limitations
expecially if you are trying to give the app a look similar to a vb or c++.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back