Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

INTL Calling in our CCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgelfand

MIS
May 31, 2005
US
Here's another issue we now have....we cannot dial INTL. We've looked at the configurations, and have no idea how to fix this.

Any suggestions?

Can you setup your dial analyzer and test?

Is there a route pattern? Is it in the right partition?

[americanflag] Go Army!
Tek-TIP Member 19,650

That's a lot. We are new to Cisco, and learning as we go along. This particular system we inherited, and our current vendor will not assist us unless we pay them. So, we are figuring things out on our own. Any suggestions? Where do I setup the dial analyzer?

If it is not already in the start programs CCM dialed number analyzer you will need to install it from plugins.

What happens now when you try to dial international?

[americanflag] Go Army!
Tek-TIP Member 19,650

This is the message I get when I dial Australia,

"Your call cannot be completed as dialed please check the number and dial again 123T"

If your outbound trunk is a PRI, get in the Gateway router and turn on 'debug isdn q931' and see what you are sending. The recording you described is from a central office switch so you are leaving the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back