Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intertel Axxess forwarding question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevethom

IS-IT--Management
Jun 26, 2001
US
I have a client asking me to increase the amount of time a call rings before going to voice mail, when the receiving party is on another call. As it is currently set up, the amount of time needed to put someone on hold and pick up the incoming call is inadequate.

I suspect this is a system-wide setting. Can anyone tell me where the setting is? I am using the Windows database programming software.

TIA,

Steve 'Then I thought - it is easier to get out of the way when we are in it, than to get in when we are out'... John Bunyon, "Pilgrims Progress"

what version is the AXXESS? jeff moss
jeffmoss26@adelphia.net

I believe it is 4.4-03. If that doesn't sound right, please tell me where the system reports the version. I went to help > about to find this.

Thanks,

Steve 'Then I thought - it is easier to get out of the way when we are in it, than to get in when we are out'... John Bunyon, "Pilgrims Progress"

sounds right. did you find the version # in database programming? it may be in there.
Jeff jeff moss
jeffmoss26@adelphia.net

Yes, it is 4.4 'Then I thought - it is easier to get out of the way when we are in it, than to get in when we are out'... John Bunyon, "Pilgrims Progress"

Make a forward path with the extension as the first hop and VM as the second. If that isn't enough time add the extension a second time. The other way is to increase the time for everyone on the system, which usually makes a mess for alot of other folks. On individual station select the conditions for forwarding. Same concept applies on Axxess up to the present version - 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back