Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internet Explorer Administration Kit problems 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdale34

IS-IT--Management
Oct 15, 2002
CA
Hello

I am the network admin for a school division, and I have recently deployed the IEAK for IE 6. It works great, except I cannot update the workstations automatically. I need to have as little user interaction as possible. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

you can go to the site below and follow the info for "corperate administrators". it will give info about setting up a server/website for intranet in which a user can connect and download. there is even user rights options you can implement. I only made ours as normal IE 6.0 with a custom logo and thats it and i only burnt CD's to give to customers.

you may want to get a few capable students/teachers to help. show them what to do on each pc and let them go around the school to each pc OR have someone install it when needed.

hope that helps. let me know if you have any questions.

"Jack of all trades. Master of none."
[americanflag]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back