Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internet Banners 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

japft

Programmer
May 8, 2006
AU
hi,

I need to make a banner for my company's program and I don't know how to use photoshop very well. I need to extract text from two jpegs and put them on to another. If posible, can someone show/tell me the fastest way to do this as i have spent the last 5 and 1/2 hours trying to do it and it never looks smooth. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have 3.5 hours to get it done.

I suppose it's too late for you now, but if it is not too much to do, you could just re-type the text you need. Especially for a web banner, there can't be all that much text.
Hope it all works for you
Mark

You should not be extracting text or any other element from another JPG file. JPG files are compressed for easy downloading. This compression makes the image quality questionable. Each edit degrades the JPG art further.

Go back to the original image used to create the JPG file or retype as Mark notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back