Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

International Dialling Tariffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlep

Technical User
Feb 4, 2002
GB
Hi everyone. Can anyone point me in the direction of a website (or something similar), that can show me the international dialling tariffs from various countries (I'm specifically interested in EMEA). France Telecom have an excellent site, but of course that's just their own rates. I need all the other countries, and I can't find similar information on all of the individual PTT websites, so I'm looking for a consolidated site. Anyone know of anything? All help much appreciated, thanks.

You are looking at a complex issue. Rates are dependent on time of day, cities, (if the country is large), mobile termination or landline, PTT or competitive carrier(s).
In most cases the rates change on a daily basis, so you can imagine keeping the database up to date. If you are looking from a carrier perspective go to or go to do a search for rates and you will find a list of other companies showing rates.

kvgb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back