Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internal CDR features

Status
Not open for further replies.

one234

IS-IT--Management
Mar 8, 2003
GB
Hello All,

1 of our customer would like to create internal call reports (CDR reports) for abandoned, transferred and (if possible) call pickup.

The situation is as follows:

They have a CS1000E release 6 with Contact Center 7. The agents in the Contact Center receive all incoming calls and need to transfer the calls to the right person/department.

The problem is that the colleagues do not pick up the phone when someone is calling them. We tried to block the agents DN, CPND, etc but the people just refuse to pick up the phone.

Now there is a cold war going on between the call center and the rest of the company. The call center is complaining that the colleagues do not pick up the phone, and the colleagues are saying that they never receive any calls… So the management now wants to have reports to see who is right so they can take the necessary steps.

I know I need to turn on internal CDR for the phones to get internal CDR records, but I’m not sure if we will get the records that we need to create the requested reports.

Does any of you know the answer?

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

If the calls are originating from trunks then you won't get anything with internal cdr. You may get what you want if you have incoming cdr turned on in the RDB(s).
But you might want to look at Call-by-Call reports in CCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back