Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intermittent DN dialing from Call Pilot AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

flafoneguy

Vendor
Jun 3, 2013
US
Any guru's out there know why a CP100 will allow some DN's to be dialed and connect while others will not. I get the system "number is invalid" message. To answer the obvious - yes the mailbox and ext exist and are actively used. Also the problematic ext is sometimes not available via the DBN - today on my 1st test call I could connect to ext 228 via DBN, the 2nd call I could not connect although the system would recognize the name and ask to press # to connect. In neither test call could I press 228 and connect, but other extentions worked fine. I'm dawble checking but I think they are MICS 6.1 with CP100 Rel 3.0.

Mike P.
flafoneguy

Is it close to beer:30 yet?

That makes 3 of us and we all have 6.1 but mine is a CICS:

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back