Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

intergration with Lotus Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmd0252

Programmer
May 15, 2003
My head is going round and round, and the room is getting dark,, I have been web searching for "how", to email scheduled reports out of Crystal and into Lotus Notes..
I have a bunch of clues,,, but I myself am "clueless".. has anyone ever doen this.. and how dod you do it?? Thanks in advance. Jim

BOE can only be configured to send SMTP email. Do you have access to use this email protocol? I don't think that Lotus uses it, but I'm not a Lotus person so I don't know for sure.

If you can use it, I can walk you through configuring BO to send mail.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

We have Lotus here and use the SMTP email feature in BOE. It works when sending the report as an attachment. I'm not sure if you can send a link to the report instance though (that would be nice.)

Just make sure your Port 25 (typical SMTP port) is unblocked by your antivirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back