Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interflow on Basic ACD

Status
Not open for further replies.

np6179

Vendor
Nov 7, 2008
US
I've got a customer that uses basic ACD as a backup. They would like to be able to have the calls in the queue wait 45 seconds before then routing out to voice mail. I've tried entering the voice mail DN in IFDN in the queue programming but it just rings and rings. I've tried changing the OVTH to 0 and that works but it sends it directly to voice mail. I've made TOFT 10, 20, whatever and it still doesnt work. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? I spoke to someone I work with who told me that it might need to be turned on in the Customer Data Block but I cant find any reference. Please help! Thanks in advance!

Nicholas Platt
AT&T Global Business Systems Southeast

Interflow (IFDN) only works with overflow by number not timed overflow. This is why it works when you set OVTH to 0 (Overflow if number of calls in Queue is greater than 0).If this is Meridian Mail you can enter the Mail Queue (Normally 7000) as an OVDN and then it will overflow to voicemail on the TOFT timer. If its CallPilot this will not work as you cannot overflow to a CDN.

Thanks to you both for your very timely responses.

MWC is set to yes. Here's how I've got the queue programmed:

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 26633
MWC YES
MAXP 30
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW 72210
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 3
RTQO NRD
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 1
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN 01900
BUSY BSY BSY SRC BSY
AENI YES
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
NRAC NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 5
CWNT NONE

The number you see above in the IFDN field is the CDN of Callpilot. Moss, I see were you said it cant interflow to a CDN. After reading that, I tried changing it to an SDN and I built an application that sends it directly to voice mail but when I call it, I only get ring no answer.

Is there no way to trick the software into going into a voice mail box from a queue?

Nicholas Platt

Interfow only uses OVTH so by setting to 1, one caller will be waiting in queue for agent until agent is available. Next call will go directly yo interflow.

Sounds like you have Call Pilot- CDN

Do the following:
Print one of the Call Pilot ports
Take note what the ACD Queue is
Change ACD to OVDN to Call Pilot ACD Queue
Change TOFT to 46
remove IFDN

In Call Pilot Voice Service DN Table
Add number for Call Pilot ACD Queue with service same as the CDN

Reusser, thanks for your response.

I started trying to do what you suggested but I think I may have hit a snag. The switch that this ACD queue is in is at one site while the voice mail is at another and the two switches are connected via h.323 to NRS. I tried putting in the queue DN of voice mail but got this:

OVDN 8998698
SCH0706
OVDN !
>err sch0706
>

SCH0706
Shorter Directory Number already exists.

Severity: Info

The queue DN of Voice Mail is not built in this switch. If I were to build it as a DSC with an RLI pointed to the H.323 trunks that go to NRS, would I need to build this number in the endpoint for the site that the voice mail resides at?

Nicholas Platt

And more importantly, can you overflow to a DSC?

Nicholas Platt

Might work with network ACD - been a long time since I have used that though will have to look it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back