Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interdev Debug Mode - DLL Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonmonkey

Programmer
Jul 16, 2002
GB
Hi. I have created a web project in Interdev, copied the contents of the root of an existing site into the new project and rebranded it slightly. When I set a start page, and run the project in interdev and view the site from any machine on our network, it all runs fine.

However, when I stop running Interdev in Debug mode, it seems to make the DLLs it's using crash. The DLLs were created in VB6 using IIS Applications. My guess is that this is probably something to do with permissions. I noticed that when I ran in debug mode for the first time, a prompt appears that asked me to specify the network username and password. It accepted my username and password and ran correctly.

I can't help but think this problem probably has a very simple solution but I don't know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back