Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

INTERCONNECT AVAYA IP OFFICE WITH CISCO CALL MANAGER VOIP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkondilys

IS-IT--Management
Apr 24, 2003
US
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if any of you have any feedback or advice on setting up an interconnection between 2 sites running avaya ip office 406 v2 at one site, and a cisco call manager voip solution at another.

I am currently running avaya ip office 406 v2 solutions at both HQ at remote office with voip link between them, and it works great. Now I have to worry about connecting a new subsidiary company that is running a cisco voip solution. Any ideas where to look for help in this type of setup?

Cheers,

Paul

nope, looking for answers to the same question myself, although we are doing it to a 412.

nnot much in the way of docs around, when do you need to get yours up nby?

tlpeter, i dont know how you do it, next time you are in london i will buy you a beer.

How i do that ?

When i see such a document i save it for when i need it
It is an old one but it should point in the right direction :)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

wow that was an awesome doc!!!! Thanks Peter.....

I have done this. we got it up and running right away but the calls would only stay up for about 10 secinds and drop. we found that we had to upgrade to 4.1 to get it to work. it was running 3.1 and would never work.

Kevin Wing
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

thanks kwing, which version of 4.1 did you go to? we are currently running 4.1.9 on that site,

I think we went to 4.1.12 or 1201. we did it pretty recently. I can ask the customer for the cisco configs if you need them he is pretty cool and would help me out. let me know.

Kevin Wing
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

well as it happens we are only doing the avaya side, conmpany that maintains the cisco is doing that side,

also thinking about it we are adding CCC at the same time so i guess we go to 4.1.15 or 1201

kwing112000

did you get that config from your client

this thing is killing me

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back