Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interactive Intelligence (I3)/Cisco PCCe Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonerwand

Programmer
Jan 10, 2005
US
Can anyone tell me about the I3? I have a customer that just got rid of their I3 for Cisco PCCe. They are having a real problem with it because of how it is functioning (BTW its functioning right). For example, when they make outbound calls they are automatically put into a "not ready" state so they don't get an inbound customer call. They have realized that they are no longer the longest idle agent and get pushed to the "back of the line" as to when they get their next inbound call. They swear to me, that the I3 would allow them to make outbound calls and it would not affect the idle state timer therefore still receiving call in the order they thought they would. So, did the I3 really do this? If so, what type of ACD configuration does that system support? I know there are few different ways to distribute ACD calls, but nothing to hold your place in line per se.....

Any feedback would be great, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back